Thursday, April 27, 2006

My faithfulness is to You, Lord
When You run, I run
When You fly,
I come with You
I am forever committed to You
For you took me out of darkness
I would have perished without you
In the evil of the world
But You take me out of that every now and again
To show me what I have been waiting for so long
There will be a fire someday,
A darkness in the decieving bright
But that fire cannot touch me,
I will be a rock like You promised I would be
A melody to that song You sing
A servant at Your feet




Father, I adore You.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You crush me with your words... I love it! Keep writing!!!!

Emancipation of the Freed said...

When I think about you Matthew 5:8 comes to mind. When I listen to you sing or read what you have written I know that I was right. You're awesome!

Z

Blessed (happy,enviably fortunate, and spiritually prosperous--possessing the happiness produced by the experience of God's favor and especially conditioned by the revelation of His grace, regardless of their outward conditions) are the pure in heart, for they shall see God!

Matthew 5:8 Amplified Bible