Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Streams School of Ministry BLOG!

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have started a brand new Streams School of Ministry Blog for anyone who is interested in what's going on at Streams New Hampshire! The posts will be from fellow interns, intern leaders, or even me :) There may be pictures, testimonies from outreaches, personal experiences, etc. I am the creator/overseer of this blog, but I won't be the only one posting on it...Let me tell you, you are in for a real treat. These are some of my favorite people in the whole world! (And the people I see on a daily basis lol)

I am really excited about this blog, so help me out in advertising it! If you know of anyone interested in Streams School of Ministry, feel free to direct them to the website: http://newhampshire.streamsschoolofministry.com/ or the blog: http://streamsschoolofministry.blogspot.com/

Big thanks to everyone!!!

Jourdan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!