Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Memories - Cali Fun Times



Well, Cali was awesome.

We went to the beach at least once every day - it was brilliant.

I got to help the sis put together her brand new dorm room and hang out with her till all hours of the night too, which was awesome as well :) Because she's going to be an RA this year she won't have to share her room with anyone else...besides me...when I come to visit...which I most likely will.

I got a wicked sunburn that made me look like a redneck - literally.

I think it's funny that I live in a state that stays at 120 degrees all summer long and I have to go to 70 degree California weather to get a sunburn.

I didn't know I had the stamina to drive 5 or 6 hours straight...good to know.

I found out that The Kooks, The Strokes, and the Yeah Yeah Yeahs are the BEST artists you could ever bring with you on a long-a$$ road trip.

We (the siblings) realized that turtles are the best pets ever. There were a few at the house we stayed at. We named them Geoffrey and Leonard.

I laughed a lot on this trip.

The end.



Now, I realize you will have no idea what I'm talking about, but I just have to write down these memories...shout out to the sibs!!!

**Unforgettable Memories**
*mama had a baby and her head popped off!!
*noah sleeps with his eyes half open
*the matrix for windmills..(ominously).....they're grown.....
*boogie boarding on the nude beach (it wasn't really nude, but the random kids were...)
*Taco Hell
*we're all techies
*the creepy italian guys learning to surf for the first time
*getting so frickin pissed at zack that you can't help but laugh so hard you pee your pants because right after he ticks you off he says something so hilarious, you can't help but forget what you were mad about in the first place. mm. good times.

2 comments:

Nadine said...

I'm glad you had a great trip. Now on to your own adventure.

Penny said...

Awesome....hope your "redneck" is getting better, lol!!!