Monday, August 31, 2009

Goodbye's Are The Hardest Part

Here! Have a few pictures!

These are just a few of the many pics I took with my iPhone...some are from my sister's camera that I stole and put on my computer, but for the most part the bad quality ones are from my phone :)

This has been such a fun trip, and I'll be sure to let you all in on the great stories we've had once I get back...But right now I'm packing up for another long ride home in a suburban full of silly siblings. Minus one.

Enjoy.




me and zach...he's the older of the two boys (which are both younger than me) haha, make sense???
sisters...

not like you can even really see noah, but this is me and him! the younger of the two boys which are both younger than me :)

all four of us playing in the water and watching the beautiful sun go down on the ocean..




No comments: