Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Humorous Truth

A few of my bloggy friends were doing this little survey, so as the dedicated blogger that I am, I decided to jump on the bandwagon! These are just funny little tidbits about me and my values...hopefully your opinion of me doesn't change too much after reading this :)


1. What time did you get up this morning?
6:30 am...Last day of work though!! One...last...day....... :)


2. How do you like your steak? Well done. I don't want to see what it looked like when it was still alive, so please...kill it. Kill it good. I would greatly appreciate it if the cow that I'm eating didn't just walk right off of my plate and back into the pasture that it came from.


3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Post Grad yesterday with my sister (who is in town for a bit) with Alexis Bledel and the beeeeautiful Zach Gilford. It was cute. Wait, he was cute. Wait, the whole movie was cute!!


4. What is your favorite TV show?
Umm, hellooooo! Gilmore Girls! In case you haven't noticed, the women in my family are all pretty much honorary members of the Gilmore family...oh yeah, that and the fact that random strangers on the street will come up to me and tell me I look uncannilly (is that a word?) like Rory Gilmore.


5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Ireland, hands down. I've never been, but always wanted to. It is so beautiful there (I've heard) and I wanted to do a study abroad program in Cork for a while, but it didn't really work out. Now I'm going to New Hampshire!!!


6. What did you have for breakfast? Half of an un-fizzy dr. pepper. Yeah. I'm classy like that.


7. What is your favorite cuisine? It's a verrry close tie between Italian and Mexican. But I'm gonna have to go with my heritage here and say Italian.


8. What foods do you dislike? Anchovies, clams, oysters, dirt, cd's, drywall, candle wax, leather...you know.


9. Favorite Place to Eat? An understated, character-filled restaurant with food that tastes like the cook actually cares about what they put on the table. Mmm, those are the good ones.


10. Favorite dressing? The kind that makes an 80 calorie salad into a 350 calorie salad. What can I say, calories taste good!


11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? A green Toyota Camry...I call him 'Camo'. Let's just say we had a run in with a lightpost that left him dented and camo-taped for a few years. The name just stuck.


12. What are your favorite clothes? Layered winter clothing is de best!! I hate summer clothes because they seem just so...unimaginative, you know??


13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Ireland.



14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Half full! But who's measuring??



15. Where would you want to retire?
In the mountains somewhere...a peaceful log cabiney cottage with lots and lots of fireplaces, decks, and lookout spots. And maybe a body of water somewhere nearby with fishes in it. And a great kitchen to house all sorts of lovely old people parties.



16. Favorite time of day? I don't have a specific favorite time of day. I do have a favorite time of year though, Christmastime.


17. Where were you born? Upstate New York.



18. What is your favorite sport to watch? IIIIIII hate watching sports so much, I'd rather go iceskating in bare feet for 3 hours.



19. Bird watcher? Never tried!



20. Are you a morning person or a night person? Sometimes I'm both.



21. Do you have any pets? Not me specifically, but my family has two Maltese dogs. One puppy, one 2 year old. Gabe and Gunner.



22. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
I'm frickin tired today??



23. What did you want to be when you were little? An astronaut because every other little girl I knew wanted to be a ballerina and I just had to be different from everybody else :) Well look where that got me? Now I'm a ballet teacher. Karma.



24. What is your best childhood memory? Eating noodles on the kitchen floor with my sister.



25. Are you a cat or dog person? Dog person all the way. But I don't really like animals in general lol



26. Are you married? ha. no.



27. Always wear your seat belt? Of course!



28. Been in a car accident? I don't think so.


29. Any pet peeves? Show off's, I'd say.


30. Favorite Pizza Topping? Hawaiian.


31. Favorite Flower? I like every flower God created!



32. Favorite ice cream? I like vanilla with Hersheys hot fudge and sprinkles on top!



33. Favorite fast food restaurant? DQ Grill and Chill :) It's got the sweet and the salty!!!



34. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Only once, people, only once.



35. From whom did you get your last email? Bank of America...



36. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Buckle.



37. Do anything spontaneous lately? How about my whole life??? Can I just put that?



38. Like your job? You mean the job I don't have?? Haha, today was my last day of work before moving to New Hampshire...



39. Broccoli? Yeah, for sure!



40. What was your favorite vacation? Oregon coast with the whole family. Ughhhh I yearn to go back!



41. Last person you went out to dinner with? The fam!



42. What are you listening to right now? Kim Walker



43. What is your favorite color? Purple.



44. How many tattoos do you have? None, but I imagine I'm soon to have a few!



45. Coffee Drinker? Only with my oxygen!


What time did you finish this quiz? 1:58 pm

No comments: