Sunday, August 16, 2009

Closed Book



Well, my time here is almost finished and I only wish it lasted a few more months...or years. I feel so connected with this place, these people. I want to stay forever but I know that it wouldn't be in the right timing for me to do so...

"So off I go, back home to everything I wish I could turn around; If only the present could last forever..."

Miss you, sweet home. You will always be my first real home. I never thought I could be this sentimental about a plot of land. I hope it's like this for many plots afterward...Hmm, what could the future hold? That's the thing about the future, it's a closed book until we get there. But by then it's called the present.

1 comment:

The Sophisticated Country Girl said...

Hi Saving Grace... I love reading your blog. I found you were a follower on mine... and I have really been inspired by YOUR posts. I just wanted to let you know that I am changing my webaddress and blog name... It is now "The Sophisticated Country Girl" found at http://thesophisticatedcountrygirl.blogspot.com/ Hope you still continue to check in... Feel free to leave feed back. ...Amanda