Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Your Wish Is My Command - Love, Your Metabolism

Pretty sure I'm one of the lucky ones...
You have my permission to be envious, but remember, it won't be like this forever. I will soon have the metabolism of a regular human being, so don't get TOO envious :) Just wait till I'm 40. Hahaha...

Okay so I've been feeling a bit unhealthy lately...not fat, but just unhealthy. You see, I've been eating a bunch of junk food for like the last month and a half, and it has made me feel gross. So. Here's what I do. I cut out my constant snacking while at work and just eat a small lunch instead of munching on cheezits and whatnot in between. Then I only take one taco instead of two at dinner time. Then I eat a piece of gum instead of a chocolate bar from Bashas.

The end.

Now I'm back to my usual weight after..oh...say...a week and a half of trying??

Man, I take my metabolism for granted sometimes.




**UPDATE: Today is Sunday. I embark on my glorious reunion/trip to Washington on Tuesday. Yes, I'm still psyched. And ohhh my lord do I have a ton of people to visit. And without a car, no less! We'll just have to see how that turns out! I will post as soon as I catch a minute or two...Because, well, I love y'all.

Have a lovely week, everyone!!

4 comments:

Rechelle ~Walnuthaven Cottage~ said...

yep, I hit 40 (more like 35) and my metabolism took a dive. lol! Gone are the days french fries didn't immediately sit on my hips and butt.
I hope you have a fantastic trip. I'm excited for you. Be safe! HAVE GOBS AND GOBS OF FUNNNNN !!!

The Blissfully Happy Housewife said...

Oh girl...not sure our age difference but my metabolism use to be the exact same way! NOT SO MUCH ANYMORE!!!! Enjoy it while you can...and have an absolutely fabulous time on your trip!!

Jamie

Anonymous said...

I wish not acquiesce in on it. I over nice post. Specially the title attracted me to study the intact story.

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.