Friday, September 18, 2009

Hello, Goodbye - Good News & Bad News

Okay, there have been about a million and a half amazing things that have happened to me since I've been here in New Hampshire, and I can't even begin to explain them all in a measly blog post. There's just absolutely no way. So I'm resorting to pictures instead. If you haven't noticed, I get to be outside a lot and I love taking pictures of God's creation. I definitely put my iPhone to good use!

Last week we hiked Mt. Kearsarge, about a 1.2 mile hike with GORGEOUS views at the top. It was a ridiculously hard hike to make, especially after being mostly sedentary in the comfort of my home AC for the past 5 months of living in Arizona. It was super steep, but definitely worth it.

Here are the pictures I took!!



A little New London charm...there were three bathrooms...one for women, one for men, and one for politicians. However, one door hid a delightful surprise! Oh man, small towns crack me up.



the sign reads: "in new hampshire, you never catch a politician with his pants down..." HAHA!





















That's the good news...aight, now for the bad news...I have to tell you, I feel compelled to take a bit of a break from my blogging. I am in this new season and I have a lot more on my plate than I used to, and I really want to devote this time to God.

SO

I will be back, I promise. But as of right now I am taking a break. So, thank you for reading, and I will be posting again eventually...just not now :)

Ta ta for now!!!

Blessings,
Jourdan

3 comments:

Jessica said...

be free my love.

i adore you.

Lynda Meyers said...

We love your pictures and love your blog and we will be waiting for you when you come back!

Devon said...

LOVE the pictures, you truly are a little blessing. Will miss stopping buy your adorable blog and reading the talent God gave you. Have fun and read you soon!