Sunday, September 13, 2009

I Went A'Walking

Today I made the epicest decision to go on the epicest walk ever. So I did! I turned out of the drive and made a left and just kept on walking for hours and hours. I took my lovely iPhone (that I love so much) with me and took some great photos of some great locations. I ended up finding a hidden little lake around some trails I headed down...it was such a delightful surprise! It really reminded me of the lake we used to camp on like 8 times every year. My family reading this will understand... :) Twin Lakes. Without mistake, the most legit redneck "resort" of all time.

I have hundreds more pictures from this one walk, but I pared it down for ya. Pretty sure if I put up all the ones I liked, you'd be scrolling down my blog page for about 45 minutes before finding the 'comment' link. Consider yourselves lucky...



































2 comments:

Lynda Meyers said...

Holy crap Jo... If that's what you can do with an iPhone camera and a little program like iPhoto, just think of what you could do with a REAL camera!! ;)

Have fun every day and keep us all posted -- we love your updates and pics!

Jessica said...

Jourdan, those pictures are INCREDIBLE. What a BEAUTIFUL PLACE!!!! I cannot wait to come visit you. It looks amazing. I am so happy for you!

I agree with Madison - keep 'em comin!!