Tuesday, April 14, 2009

New Things Are Happening!!




Hey everybody who I know so faithfully read my blog! I have so many new and exciting things to tell you about.

One, i cut my bangs. They're really cute.

Two, I have a potential ballet teaching job opening up with the health club down the road. I am SO excited. They have been looking for a little kid ballet teacher for a long time and were thrilled to find out I was interested. I turned in my official application yesterday, so we'll see how it all turns out!!

Okay three, I just whitened my teeth because I ran out of my favorite toothpaste and I'm too cheap to go buy some more at CVS, therefore my teeth will probably hurt for the rest of the day. Dang.

Four, I have longboarded so much in the past week and a half that my left calf is officially larger than my right as a result of riding goofy; go figure.

Five, I haven't talked to my tri city peeps in a frickin long time since i've been here and i miss them terribly.

Six (wow, this is getting to be a long list), the tile guys have been wet saw-ing outside my front door for three days straight now and I'm starting to hear it in my sleep.

Seven, online classes suck.

Eight, I had a babysitting interview last night with some awesome people and I got to see a great dane for the first time which quite intimidated me. Seriously, it's head came up to my chin!!! Scary for a hundred pound little girl..

Nine, I got to go to Scottsdale for a shopping trip but didn't think about the fact that it was Easter Sunday and it was possible that all the stores would be closed. My bad. BUT I've never seen so many awesome cars and big a** mansions on hillsides in my life, so...cool trip.

That's all I have time for right now, I'm off to the DMV to wait in line for hours and hours to get a horrible picture taken of me and put on my new Arizona license :)

Ciao!

-Jourdan

4 comments:

nikkicrumpet said...

Awww living in Arizona must be nice. I wish we had some of your warm sunshine at the moment. Good luck with the ballet job. I hope that turns out perfect!

Unknown said...

I had no idea that whitening your teeth was painful. Hmmm...

The other stuff I pretty much knew. Especially about online classes sucking.

P.S.

I miss your tri-cities friends too :(

Emancipation of the Freed said...

10. You are off the charts cute!

I miss your face...
Z

Nadine said...

Wow so much going on. I agree with Tom 10 - you're off the charts cute!

I hope you get to teach the kids - that's exciting.