Monday, April 20, 2009

Take a Walk with Me...

Here are a few amateur photos I took while taking my best friend Gabey (my very cute white puppy dog) for a walk outside in Verrado. Now you can really feel like you are taking a walk with me!! Unfortunately, my camera decided to stop working halfway through, so we only get to go a little ways :) Anyways, I am no professional so no close studying of the pictures *wink wink*... Enjoy!





some pretty blossoms...









this is one of the ginormous houses down my street...



this is the lovely 'Founders Park' that is also just down the street. Gabe likes to run around on the grass :)



here we are looking back up my street from whence we came.









No, this is not my house...sadly, it is just around the block. But I absolutely love the posts on the front porch.






Thank you so much for walking with me!! I hope we can do it again sometime...

:)

Until then,
Jourdan

2 comments:

Jen(n) said...

That park looks amazing... your neighborhood is so beautiful.
jen(n)

Lynda Meyers said...

You're a great photographer! Great pics!!