Friday, July 31, 2009

Holy Crap, I Got IN!


AS promised, here are those six words I really really wanted to be able to share with you all...."I Got Accepted, I'm Outta Here!!"

I just got the phone call today and I have been officially accepted into the Streams Ministries Internship Program in New London, New Hampshire! I will be leaving sometime around the 9th of September...

Wow, I am flying right now. I can't BELIEVE I got in! Well, I guess I can..I knew I was supposed to do this so I shouldn't really be surprised when God works it all out. But still. I'm in shock. And awe. And surprise...ment...And excited...ness.

Holy moley.

THANK YOU SO MUCH to all of you who prayed for me, I know it made a difference.


That's all I've got to say..

3 comments:

Nadine said...

I knew you'll get in. You are such a precious young woman and have so much to offer and I know you will grow there even more.

Enjoy your new adventure.

Emancipation of the Freed said...

WOOHOO!
A great adventure awaits!
Have fun!

Devon said...

Congrats, how exciting and God Bless!