Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Human Drano

I find myself at a crossroads...





Do I stay, or do I go? Do I get the scholastic diploma and muscle my way through 8 more weeks of school, or do I just settle for the general diploma and get done on the 30th? Do I go into Accounting, or Music? That's not even the half of what I have to decide on right now!! I have so many questions and choices, but I can't seem to find the answers inside of me. I'm a big blocked tube. Nothing can get in, nothing can get out. I've had too much stuff to worry about and not enough stuff I can let go of. I'm emotionally constipated. lol

I'm overstimulated,

Overstressed,

And - overtired.

I almost cried today just because I couldn't find a Word document on my computer...yeah, that's pretty tired. I keep telling myself "I just need a vacation, I just need a vacation..." but will I ever take one?? And will that actually help? Long-term?

I don't know how to fix these clogged pipes. I think I need a plumber.

Maybe there's some kind of human Drano I can chug to clear my system out once and for all.

Hmmph.

Now wouldn't that be nice?

2 comments:

Jessica said...

"I almost cried today just because I couldn't find a Word document on my computer...yeah, that's pretty tired."

I LOL'd in the library.. but a sad, i love you, i know how you feel smiling lol. =)

love you and pray that you will receive divine Drano. soon.

:) How many times have you heard that prayer?

- Jess

Lynda Meyers said...

Human Drano. I think it's called writing. At least, it is for me... I write down all those questions and all the possible scenarios in journal form, free-writing where no one else can read it. In the end when I'm done the answers are all there on the page and my mind is clear.

Hope that helps!