Thursday, July 23, 2009

Saving Grace Turns 50!!


Or - well - Saving Grace turns a few months old while her posts turn 50...or whatever :)

Now this usually wouldn't come as such of a shock to most of you, but 50 whole blog posts is a pretty big deal to me.

I'm kind of a "starter-not-a-finisher" kind of gal, so I'm quite proud of myself for finishing fifty posts! I'd have drafts and drafts of random thoughts and tidbits without publishing a single one without my undying determination and love towards you, oh great blogosphere...

I can't believe I even got this far without quitting...honestly, i sort of expected myself to do a re-run of my last blog attempt "The Father's Heart" which lasted a few months before I got sick of thinking up interesting ideas for people to read about.

This time around has gone much better, i think :)

Maybe it's because I've matured just oh so much since the last time I tried blogging...at least I like to think of it that way...

So here's to you! Thanks for making my blogging worthwhile, even if you don't leave any comments or what have you...I know you're out there, and that means something. To all you fellow readers of my life, I salute you. Here's to another fifty, or five hundred, interesting blog posts that await.

XOXO
Jourdan

ps. I have a few good signs concerning Streams School of Ministry, but I will wait to tell you about the official outcome when it's...you know...official. Thanks for the prayers - keep 'em coming!!

1 comment:

Lynda Meyers said...

Fifty... wow!

I hope you keep writing, even if you go to Streams - what a valuable tool to be able to process and share all that's going on in your life and heart over the next year!

Good luck!!