Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Streams School of Ministry



"Ahem, ahem, I haaave a little update for you......"

I have officially applied to the Streams School of Ministry Internship Program! I just sent in my application packet with a personal video, recent picture, my written testimony, and the filled out 8-page application form, a few hours ago. I really feel led to do this program, and I just can't wait to find out if I got accepted!

I am extremely excited for this :)

So anyways, I have to get crackin on my support letter, so I will talk to you all very soon! And don't worry, I'll let you know when I find out anything important...

PS. Feel free to keep me in your prayers as I embark on this exciting new journey! I would greatly appreciate it!
XOXO
Jourdan

3 comments:

Penny said...

How exciting! Good luck!!

Nadine said...

I'm praying for you.

Blasé said...

The Best to you. A few weeks ago, I figured out your age, for some reason I was thinking you were in your mid 20s. My son graduated this year, and my daughter will next year.

I went to a Bible college 3 years after I graduated from High School and that is where I met my first wife. Be careful of your choices in life. Listen to your parents advice.

Life is always changing, it never stays the same. You will need your faith in this Roller Coaster of life. Enjoy your time at Streams.