Saturday, July 04, 2009

Top Twenty in my Playlist

If you don't already know this about me, I LOVE music. I love music so much I listen to it pretty much 24/7. I love making music too...So anyways, I created this playlist with my top 20 songs - as of today. Listen to them all! That's an order!! And there's a little something for everyone, I think.

However, like you have probably already discovered about me, I am not the most computer savvy person on the planet. Far from it, actually. So as it is a miracle that I even figured out how to create this playlist, you may have to click the 'pop out' button to adjust the volume. Pretty sure it automatically puts it on 'half-volume', and trust me, you want it at 'FULL'!! Enjoy my friends, enjoy!





Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

No comments: