Monday, June 29, 2009

Baby Baby Baby -- Gunner Love

OH. MY. GOODNESS GRACIOUS LORD IN HEAVEN.


This pup truly is the dang cutest thing I've ever seen.

He is 90 percent fur, and 10 percent big black eyes.

He's also 100 percent loooove :)

He likes to scootch his way under the wire coffee table to take naps - I can't believe he fits under there!!

His schedule consists of this: play for 15 minutes, poop out. play for 15 more minutes, poop out for two more hours. eat. literally poop. smack some love on your face with his tongue, then poop out some more.

He sleeps more than I do and I'm a bit jealous.

His bark sounds like a grasshopper chirping 50 feet behind you - was that even a noise?

He loves everyone who walks in the door, and I love that about him.

He acts all rough-and-tumble, when in reality he weighs barely a pound.



He is the darn tootinest little darlin and I love him to death already :)

I will post pictures as soon as I have more than five minutes to spare!! I gotta get up for work tomorrow at 4:20am...wish me luck!

*ps. i hope you all had a wonderful weekend, because I sure did! I will tell you all about it soon...

No comments: