Saturday, June 27, 2009

Baby Puppy Love

I'm getting a new puppy tomorrow!!! Aww, baby puppy love.

I'm just unbelievably excited for this right now.

This dog.....oh this dog. He is so cute!


And his name is going to be Gunner.

Click here to find out what he looks like!! He's a dang cute little thing, lemme tell you what :) That is my other dog, Gabe, sniffing his bum haha. I would put up the actual pic on here, but it was a mobile upload from a different phone so...Let's just say I'm not as tech savvy as some. You might not be able to see it if you don't have a facebook user and password. Hmm.....well this is what he would look like:




I'm SO excited!!!

3 comments:

2sweetnsaxy said...

Awwww, congrats on the new puppy! That is exciting. Sometimes I want a dog... then there's that other side of me that knows it's like taking care of a baby and I just don't have that kind of time right now. Your is such a cutie!!!

Anya said...

Soooooooooo cute :)
We are coming back tomorrow...
Make pictures .... ;)

Kareltje =^.^=
Anya :)

Lynda Meyers said...

So cute! Such a great new look for your blog too! Love it!!!