Thursday, June 18, 2009

I Wish I Were A Mac


This virus is a bugger.

At one point, I thought I was going to die...not like "oh my god, I hate throwing up so much I wish I were dead" but more like "oh my god if I could actually get up off this bed I would head straight for the knife drawer and kill myself because I can't take it anymore."

I don't usually get colds, but I have the feeling this is a real bugger of a cold. My dad just got it too, poor guy. He said it was worse than a regular cold. Which is great for me, because I just thought I was a wussy. But no, this really is a bugger of a cold.

My whole body feels like it has been filled with adamantium metal (not unlike the way Wolverine was injected in the movie X-men Origins.)

I think the universe is laughing at me, saying "Oh if Hugh Jackman can do it without sedatives, so can Jourdan."

Yeah, THINK AGAIN universe!!! I might just go overdose on Nyquil on purpose just to spite you...

I need something to punch.

If only I had the energy to lift my arms from this dang keyboard.

1 comment:

Lynda Meyers said...

Now THAT'S funny... I don't care who y'are.......