Saturday, June 13, 2009

Well I've Never

(Idea stolen from Nanny Goats in Panties)

I love making lists, and this one seemed to have some potential comedy to it...so here you go - a list of things I've never done:

*I've never eaten my own boogers...or anyone else's for that matter. No, not even when I was six :)

*I've never gotten a massage...or a pedicure. Bummer, right??

*I've never had the desire to go to Asia. Or Mexico.

*I've never eaten caviar, but I've tried goat (from Africa), bush rat (also from Africa), and calamari.

*I've never been able to watch the movie 'Fired Up' without laughing so hard, I cry.

*I've never been skydiving, but went bungee jumping over the Nile in Africa. I hope I get to do it sometime!

*I've never read a whole book in one day...Twilight took me two :)

*I've never written an "I've never list"

*I've never wanted to write an "I've never list"

*I've never been jealous of PC people.

*I've never seen Titanic.

*I've never gotten my hair professionally colored, but I've had pretty much every haircolor imaginable...red, brown, blond, black...actually I got a little smidgen of pink put in professionally, but that doesn't count.

*I've never wanted to go to Washington DC or the grand canyon...yawn.

*I've never been technically asked out on a date.

*I've never had white zinfandel...and don't plan to :)

*I've never been on a diet of any kind.

*I've never felt like I wasn't good enough...thanks mom and dad. Yeah, that one's a tear jerker :)

*I've never met a celebrity, or just randomly seen one on the streets.

*I've never finished a knitting project.

*I've never successfully built a fire.

*I've never run away from home, even though I contemplated it once. I was young...lol.

*I've never been to middle school.

*I've never broken a bone, but I haven't had milk since I was about six or seven. Milk makes me gag!

*I've never had the chickenpox.

*I've never not had fun at a rodeo.

*I've never had red bull.

*I've never owned an instrument, but I play a lot.

*I've never owned a yearbook.

*I've never smoked.

*I've never stapled my finger, but I did staple my brother's.

*I've never seen Star Trek.

*I've never celebrated St.Patrick's Day.

*I've never written a check in my checkbook. Ever.

*I've never watched Dane Cook without being completely entertained.

*I've never taken Transformers seriously. Don't think I ever will. Sorry, Shia Labeouf.

*I've never understood why men thought Shania Twain was hot.

*I've never cheated.

*I've never stalked anyone. Except for that one time in 1st grade.

*I've never finished a whole piece of corn on the cob.

*I've never owned a pair of espadrilles.

*I've never had a Wendy's Frosty. I think I've had a chocolate chip cookie dough milkshake from there, but never a frosty.

*I've never done anything I didn't want to do, unless it was forced upon me :)


Ta-daaaa! There you go. Like a billion things I've never done. Now you know me a little better...or, I guess, the opposite of me!

Have a wonderful day!

XOXO
Jourdan

4 comments:

Blasé said...

I did a 'Things I've Never Done' several posts ago.

Chickenpox....you'll wish you already HAD.

I've never tried the 'booger' thingy either.

Hair color, Black/darker the better, imho.

Penny said...

Haha! Okay, the first one was hilarious.

And you need to watch Star Trek. At least the newest movie.

And my husband TOTALLY agrees with you about Shia Labouf. Or however it's spelled.

Jessica said...

*I've never met a celebrity, or just randomly seen one on the streets.

Hey... hey, is that kevin costner?

Unknown said...

Love it!!!!

You're hilarious.

And I happen to love every hair color you've had - even your original hair color - whatever that is!!