Sunday, June 14, 2009

Opposite Day


My "Well I've Never" post turned out really great...I love writing random hilarious facts that entertain people. So I've decided to do another one, but this time it will be a wee bit different :) I did a list with a few of these on it a while ago for my facebook, but I've added some new ones.

I'd like to call it,

"Random Facts & Hilariosity About Jourdan"

Enjoy!



i love fruit but hate the thought of eating it.

i am a hopeless romantic but won't admit it to myself.

i hate defining people but always wonder how i would be defined.

i love running outside when it's cold, especially if it's on a mountain.

i can't eat french toast or milk without wanting to wretch.

i want kids someday but at the same time i really really don't.

i don't really like summer because i think it's unimaginative. Winter brings out the creativity of nature.

i feel like people look at me weird when i'm walking in public...i might just be paranoid :)

i want to live in Ireland for a while.

country/indie music keeps me alive..

i have a lipgloss addiction

but i hate girls who use it too often.

i love to play the piano, but rarely make time to do so.

i love to cook dinner for people - seriously, i love it. I love to watch their reaction to the food; I love to please others with my culinary creativity lol

i love a good hoedown...linedancing is grrreat. RODEO is a thrill : ) you take me to a rodeo, i'm yours.

my family makes me laugh all the time and i love them more than anything.

i drive too fast but i've never been pulled over. i'm a speed junkie. i love driving in the snow because it makes things interesting.

i get bored pretty easily.

i love a good musician. they fascinate me.

by the way, if you can play the guitar i already love you.

i can't sleep without a fan on.

i can't sleep without brushing, flossing, washing my face, and putting on lotion. Seriously, I honestly can't. I've tried. Doesn't matter how tired I am, my conscience gets the best of me.

i can watch Pride and Prejudice (the new one), Fired Up, You've Got Mail, The X-Men Trilogy, The Wedding Date, The Lion King, A Walk to Remember, and Tristan and Isolde over and over again without getting sick of them...and I have!

i can't not dance when i hear a really loud rap song.

i love salsa dancing - and am pretty dang good at it, if i don't say so myself.

i have been a blonde, a redhead, a brunette, all in one year. now i have black hair.

i loooove fruit leather.

i feel like i use ellipses a lot but i can't help it!!

i love taking pictures of people and making them look cool afterwards.

firepits are my late night weakness. i get all giddy when there's a campfire at night. I love the smell of campfire on my clothes - or on someone else's :)

i love hot chocolate more than water.

i will do almost anything if it's dangerous and a thrill.

i am conflicted on whether i want to live in the city or the country. the pro con list is surprisingly equal for each.

sometimes i wish i was more complex but i know i am already so complicated it irritates people.

i love seeing god's heart poured out on people, and i love being used in this way.

i think prophetic song is healing to human hearts. i DO believe god still speaks today.

i am really stubborn when it comes to what i think is right, and sometimes it can be a bad thing.

i love to look at expensive houses and imagine living there : )

i want to make everywhere i go a different atmosphere...a good one.

cotton candy is delicious and i can eat more of it than your dog.

wit is a winner.

i tend to overdo things. if i like something, i do it too much. if i like a song, i can listen to it on repeat for hours.

if i can imagine doing something cool, i usually end up doing it in one way or another. basically, if i want something i get it.

i feel hotter in a good'ol pair of holey jeans then i do wearing a million dollar gown, but i'm not a tomboy by far...

i love tattoos and piercings, and plan to get more of each in my lifetime.

i never know what to do with my hair in the morning, especially for fancy occasions (those are a nightmare for me).

i like garlic more than the average person, and i use it alot.

i HATE heated theology conversations. don't talk to me about what you think church should look like, i'll kick you in the shins.

im a classic all-or-nothing kind of girl. i won't settle for anything but the real thing.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

i like you.