Saturday, June 20, 2009

Long Lost Pics!!!

WOO!! I finally found the missing camera! It was in my room...I know, lame. My room has been sooo messy since I got back from my trip that I had no idea the camera was still in my bag! I mean, messy messy. Like classic teenager messy with an ADDED bonus of bachelor pad messy. I finally decided that I couldn't live with it anymore, so last night I cleaned it ALL up. That was when I found it...Yay!

Anyways, I took a bunch of "out of the car" photos throughout our trip so you'll get a lot of landscapey pics. What can I say?? We were in the car for NINE AND A HALF hours! Oh yeah, and the girl with the blonde hair is my sis, Jess :)








*above: Pismo Beach, CA + some cute asian kid.

*Just as I promised!! The crazy shark attack warning sign. Yeah, let's just say I didn't get in the water.


*above: Our nasty road trip-ness. I just had to document it for you. Isn't that gross??








*above: the Josh Gracin advertisement poster in the Sequoia Dorm. I felt so touristy taking this pic. It's all for you. All for you.


I will be posting a video or two of the concert soon. Well, just as soon as I have the patience to wait for it to load... :)

XOXO
Jourdan

No comments: