Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sick Day


I'm sick.


I'm sick, and I'm moping.


I have schoolwork to do, I have to get someone to cover my shifts at work, and I have to find someone to teach my classes. Ughhhhhhh. *wipes runny nose*


The doctor said I will be contagious for the next 2 to 3 days.


I haven't gotten a cold for YEARS...now I know what I was missing...so not cool.


I am going to finish my online classes for the day, then pop in You've Got Mail. I'm already in my pj's.



Now I'm just going to wipe down this keyboard with some lysol. Be back in a few days....that is if I haven't died by then :)


Told you I was mopey...

XOXO
Sick Jourdan

2 comments:

Lynda Meyers said...

For someone who is sick, you sure turn out an entertaining post! And I love that picture of the teacup you found - photographers who can do stuff like that really amaze me!

I hope you feel lots better REALLY soon...

:)

Jessica said...

aww... baby. Feel better love!!