Friday, May 01, 2009

Some Italy Pics I Felt Like Sharing...

I just couldn't resist!!! I have been thinking about traveling NON-STOP for a week or two now...all of a sudden I started reminiscing about my trip to Europe and couldn't help but look at all the pictures again! Then I got all caught up in how beautiful they were, I just had to share them with you all :) Enjoy enjoy!

(Most of these pics are from Orvieto or Cortona, both beautiful cities in Tuscany. Cortona, if you remember, was the same city Diane Lane bought her little villa in 'Under The Tuscan Sun'...great movie. If you haven't seen it, WATCH it!!! Change your life :) Okay so anyways, I don't have very many, but the few I do have are gorgeous. Click on them to make 'em bigger!!)



this is a small part of the villa my family rented out for a few weeks in Tuscany. It was HUGE! And, infested with bugs and lizards...hey, what can you do.






where i want to live (below)...wouldn't it be marvelous to step outside your door and see THIS?? friendly flowers greet your nose, while the blushing colors of spring are coming alive all around you. Ahh, that is the life.






this is where Diane Lane wrote the postcard..."i can smell the purple!"





Okay, so I lied..the last two pictures were from Belgium. But just as pretty, no? The one that looks like a paparazzi picture was completely coincidental. And yes, it is me. Keep in mind folks, this was a looong time ago!!

Well I hope you enjoyed this weeks installment of 'Pics for Fun', I might end up doing it again soon!!

3 comments:

Lisa-licious said...

I am loving your photos!!!! WOW! I have been to Italy, I love "Under the Tuscan Sun", and I am a photographer, so I know what I am typing about...you are very gifted! Thanks for posting these amazing pics...took me right back!

Nadine said...

Those are great shots. I want to go some day especially after seeing photos like those.

Lynda Meyers said...

I loved the blue shutters and the orange and yellow sunsets...

You have an excitement about your writing that is contagious (in a good way!) Keep writing...

;)